Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Male Chastity Tips Anyone?

So I've been looking into male chastity and I'm quite intrigued! I talked to John about it and he said he'd "give it a whirl". I've looked at many different kinds of belts and the one that seems to be the most popular is the CB-6000. 
I don't plan on getting too hardcore with it, but there will be times when I keep him in it for a little while. I want a belt that will be comfortable for him to wear for extended periods of time. I've done a lot of research on male chastity, but it's not the same as talking to real people who have done  it! I'd greatly appreciate any tips on what kind of belt to buy and what kind of games I can play with him to make it fun! You can reach me at sexyadultmedia@gmail.com. 
Looking forward to it! :) 

Cait
www.sexyadultmedia.net

1 comment:

  1. While I'm not an expert, my wife and I have been playing with various devices for the last 6 years. I've written about them on my blog The Edge of Vanilla. I also have links to some good FAQs about the CBx000 devices.

    Feel free to email me if you have any specific questions.

    ReplyDelete